Friday, May 3, 2013

Photo Booth

Tomorrow is the big day.  My dear friend's daughter is getting married.  My friend wanted to set up a photo booth but renting was out of the question.  I did some searches and told her I thought maybe I could put something together for her.  It has been two months of weekends - searching for suitcases, painting said suitcases, searching for props and making the frame to hold the backdrop.  It has been exciting to see it come to live.  The venue where it is being held allowed me to set up today - what a blessing!  

I made the backdrop out of PVC pipe.  Bought the 10' long pipe - jammed it in my car :-) and brought it home to cut.  It was easy peasy!


Here's the table with most of the props.  More props in the basket and I made two mini chalkboards that I will take with me tomorrow - along with my steamer for that backdrop.

I'll be taking the pictures - I hope everyone has fun and enjoys the day/night.

Next weekend I'm back to quilting!  Sew very excited!

My son is doing well.  I sure miss him. 

Blessings,
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment