Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

After almost a year of "life" issues and now almost recovered from surgery I am back to the blogging world.

I have not done much quilting, but am anxious to get back into the swing of things.

My son deployed this month - could you please keep him and our troops in your prayers?

Blessings,
Darlene

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for your son...and for you! Welcome back!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet I'll keep your son in our prayers! We were active duty military for 23 years. I've added you to my Bloglines to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez...I met Bloglovin...it's early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Darlene....how are you? Of course I will be keeping your son and troops in prayer for their safety! I have missed you and your wonderful talented posts.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. well you certainly have been missed..welcome back

    ReplyDelete