I can't believe it - I won the next position of the "Traveling Stash".
I have never won anything. I am so excited to see what is in this box of treasures and add some goodies to pass on to the next person.
Thank you so much Annie! You can visit her at Annie's Ruby Slipperz to get a glimpse of the Traveling Stash. I'll be having my very first give away when I receive it. Stay tuned :-)
Blessings,
Darlene
Good morning. I found your blog by reading a review on sewing machines that I was reading on another blog I follow. I was most interested in yours because I am a quilter, and in the market for a new machine that will be more conducive to quilting. I love your blog.
ReplyDeleteKris
Congratulations on winning this traveling Stash! I tried for this one and another one and guess what! I won the other one so we both will be opening up a new treasure box! And I am also a quilting "Nana"! Two coincidences there! Have fun, Ida
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win - you are going to be thrilled when you open that box. I will be sure to add you to my update posting with the movement of all three traveling boxes - so you should see more visitors.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! It's always exciting to see the traveling stash move to the next blogger.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning the stash! I'm in Virginia, too - gonna have to follow your blog. It seems that most of the quilters I "know" in blog and are in CA, Australia or Canada!
ReplyDelete