Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ms. Traveling Stash has arrived

She arrived (thank you Annie) - and the box was packed to the gills. Lots of patterns and several pieces of fabric that are over 1 yard.

I haven't made any decisions on what I will be pulling out yet, but I do have some fabulous fabrics and notions to add.

I have the honor of passing this on to you. To enter the give away for Ms. Traveling Stash to visit you, please

1. be an active blogger (only within the USA)
2. leave a comment on why you'd like "Ms. Stash" to visit you
3. not a requirement, but I'd love for you to be a follower


In honor of my mom's birthday, I will pick the winner the evening of Monday, February 13th and announce on February 14th.

Blessings,
Darlene

13 comments:

  1. Maybe #1 will be lucky for me? :) I'd love a chance to get one of these boxes full of magic, and I have lots of goodies I could put back in.

    Thanks for a chance at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get stuck in a rut, always getting the same types of fabrics for myself, never breaking out of my safe zone. If Ms. Stash were to visit me, I could expand my stash variety and unload some of my redundant fabric. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I would love to have a try at this...It looks like such fun! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying, I'd love to win this, thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darlene,

    I would love to have Ms. Stash travel to NJ since I have been travelling all over chasing after her! LOL

    It would be fun to pull stuff from the box that is different than what I normally see in my area. . .and to add a little NJ "flavor" to the box for someone else.

    Sherry V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one of the three boxes yet to visit me. I would love to have her come to my house on the hill, to be patted and loved, drooled over, and lovingly passed on filled to the brim for the next anticipating winner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to win the stash since I keep hearing about these stash boxes all over Blogland and have yet to see one. They sound so exciting and I thank you for the opportunity to win one. Have fun exploring your stash box! Oh, I'm a new follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have Ms. Stash visit me so I can play with all that lovely fabric. I think it's fun to see what others have put in there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be great to win this one!

    thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Darlene -- the stash layout looks like a fun one ... please toss my name into the proverbial hat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been chasing these boxes all over blogland (and it's so close right here in VA). I would love to add to the loot. I'm a new follower and an active blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a follower :)

    I think it would be fun and a little exciting to look through the stash box.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a follower!
    I have a blog!
    I would love to see Mrs. Stash - I have been seeing these traveling boxes all over and would love to be able to contribute AND maybe get a few things that would add to my little stash

    ReplyDelete