Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Perfect ending...

...to a chaotic a day.

It all started at 5:30 this morning with the side mirror on car battling with the corner of garage. I've live in this house for 17 years - had a SUV until 6 months ago and I never hit anything. Now I have a car (smaller) and can't get out of garage - yikes! Then get to work and all systems are down - ended up being down the majority of the day. I'm sure I'm not the only one that sits there and wishes you were at home when you can't be productive. I had all these visions of "quilty" things I could be doing :-)

Received a call from Commonwealth attorney's office. They want to know if I have fixed the damage that errant teenagers caused on Christmas Eve. I would have loved to have already fixed this I tell her. Unfortunately, I had rotator cuff surgery and am unable to replace the mailbox post at this time. I need to hire someone. I'm the one that put it in initially, so seeing it destroyed is disappointing. She then tells me I have to be in court. So I get to use a day of vacation to spend in court. Frustrated - absolutely.

Here's where it gets good. A package has arrived (in the mailbox that is now hanging on by a thread). My calendar from Corri at Creativity Amongst Chaos.

It is fabulous! A calendar and each month has a block to create. Complete instructions, patterns and material. AND... the material has been cut and packaged by block! Thank you Corri for all the hard work you put into this. It is amazing!

Notice how all those the little bags are labeled :-) L.O.V.E. LOVE it!

Just got off the phone with a handyman and he will be by to fix the mailbox and post. He kinda laughed as I am usually the one that does all this by myself. What timing, huh :-)

Good night and blessings to all,
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment