I was blessed with a new nephew in December. I had been working on a quilt and was able to get it finished and delivered to my brother before they left the hospital. Great progress for me. I really enjoyed this quilt - loved the fabric Lily and Will Brown and Blue. I wish I would have purchased more of it. The coin quilt was very easy to do using a jelly roll. My brother and his girlfriend were very happy with the quilt - which makes me so happy.

I also made coordinating burp clothes but of course don't have a picture of them.
Working on another project for someone at work. He is giving it to a friend of his that got married on 11-11-11. Just need to put the binding on it. :-)
Now what do I work on next? I'd really like to make something for Valentines Day - any ideas?
Blessings,
Darlene
No comments:
Post a Comment