I am feeling pretty good tonight. I decided to make all 5 of the grandkids a stocking this year and of course with the surgery everything got a little delayed. I finished them tonight!

I had all the grands here on Sunday to decorate the tree

So much fun - trying to get a picture where they were all together and smiling - I think took about 10 tries. But we had so much fun. Tree is decorated...

House is decorated, except for my Dept 56 village. With the grands so young I don't want to put out any more temptations.
Yep - I have finished my grandson and granddaughter's quilts. It appears I work better under pressure, but I need to change that. Think that may be a goal for the new year. :-)
Blessings to you,
Darlene
Those are SO CUTE! I bet they love them. I can't believe how big Anabelle is now. I remember when she was just 3 or 4 years old.
ReplyDelete