So, I mentioned to her a couple of weeks ago that I wasn't happy with the picture I had taken with my cell phone.
She tells me she had the baby's picture taken by a professional photographer with the quilt. I was so excited as I didn't realize until that point how much she loved the quilt. I got a wonderful picture of the quilt and the adorable baby. Then today, she brings the quilt to work for me to bring home so I can take a picture of it. What a blessing she is!
I wish I could remember the blogger that gave the advise of photographing quilts by her window on the chair. What a treasure! The picture is so much better than this
Doing a happy dance today and very grateful for wonderful friends that understand the importance of the little things :-)
Do you have instructions for this quilt, or can you point me in the right direction? I've seen this pattern several places but can't find instructions. Thanks! By the way, it's an absolutely beautiful quilt that you made for your friend!
ReplyDeleteI tried to reply to your email - but you are a no reply blogger :-(
ReplyDeleteThank you for your very nice comment. I actually got the directions from Moda Bake Shop. Here is the link:
http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/03/pinwheel-baby-quilt.html
Blessings,
Darlene