Friday, April 27, 2012

Thank you ...and a winner

WOW... thank you all so much for the wonderful comments.  So many favorite things - you all brought me many smiles as I was reading through them.


 The winner of the polka dot fabric is "Duff".  Thank you for the sweet comment :-)

Cuuuute! I love the little flower buttons on the end of the branch--they're the perfect touch♥
Hm... favorite thing...is the smell of sheets after they've been dried on the clothesline....ahhh....just thinking about that smell makes me happy now!!

Sheets on the clothesline - that is super nice!  

I've been home for a total of 9 days this month.  Have to head out again on Monday for the week. I will be glad when this is complete - just a month more to go.  Not going to complain though - I have a job and for that I know I am blessed.

Blessings,
Darlene






1 comment: