Friday, November 4, 2011

Shoulder surgery

Yes, I have just about completed the grandkids quilts - one is on the frame now. I used a pillow pattern from Don't Look Now and made it into a quilt for my granddaughter that was born in April. Cutting all those flowers, butterflies and ladybugs sure is time consuming - I don't know how Kelly pumps out those projects so quickly. I definitely need her secret - LOL



















I have also finished a quilt top for my nephew due in January and just need to quilt this one. I used Lily and Will jelly roll and just love the colors in this. I made matching burp cloths and can't wait to give it to my brother. This is his first child and he is so excited.



On the shoulder issue, I have gone through cortisone shots and physical therapy (which actually brought me to tears) with no relief. The range of motion in my left arm is actually worse than when I started this whole adventure in April. So, now I am going to have surgery and take a little vacation from actually having to go into work :-)

I've heard the recovery for this is hard due to the PT being everyday starting the day after surgery - but I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Praying you are doing well.

Blessings,
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment