Sunday, April 3, 2011

Please pray...

Received a call from my daughter it looks like I will be heading down to SC on April 12th. She isn't due till May 14th, but due to all the complications the doctors have decided to take the baby by c-section on April 14 now. She'll have the amnio on the 13th to check the development of my granddaughter's lungs. Please keep them in your prayers.

So, now I have one less weekend to finish her quilt! Shame on my for my lack of decision on design and fabric. I always have good intentions, but then see so many wonderful designs on the web that I get overwhelmed.

Hope you day is blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog. Rebecca told me you have beenn following her baby blog. Congrats on being a grandma again. Also, I quickly read about Brandon.Thatis wonderful to read about his promotion and see the pictures.We will (I repeat, will) get together for lunch when you get home from SC. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete