I signed up for my very first quilt along today at P.S. I Quilt - so excited.
I started 11 quilts last year, finished 6 (5 of them in November and December) and have a new granddaughter on the way so that will be another quilt to start and finish in the next couple of months. Appears I like to work under pressure - not so much!
Hi Darlene, welcome to blogland. I'm joining Rachel's Postage Stamp Quilt Along too. I ordered up my two jelly roll's, it's going to be fun. That's great that you got all of those quilts done.
ReplyDeleteHi Carol and thank you so much! I was so surprised to see a message here :-)
ReplyDeleteI like your idea of putting the quilts you want to finish on your sidebar. I have so many in my head - that idea may help me get more organized.