With my children grown and in the military, they are moving around the world. I have always wanted to move south and am going to look this year. I have a job that I can work from anywhere and I feel so blessed that I have the opportunity to make the move without having to look for the job. So, my goals this year are related to purging. I've lived in the house for almost 20 years and still have a lot of "stuff" that belongs to the adult children.
Another big thing I want to do is use up more of my stash. I have made a good dent with Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice Mystery and have planned another one when I finish this one to give to my son and soon to be daughter in law for a wedding present. I made a baby quilt top for my great niece and just need to quilt that.
I'm looking forward to this year being less stressful/hectic. Last year through me for a loop and I thank God for helping me get through it seeing the joy and blessings of life.
I worked more on my blocks tonight. I am finding that if I do a little bit of each clue instead of finishing all of one clue before moving to the next, I can maintain my progress much easier. It is nice to put up completed blocks on the design wall and see it coming together.
I am so appreciative of Bonnie for sharing her talents with us. This is my first mystery and it won't be my last. I have had so much fun and learned so much with each clue and can't wait to use these new skills on more quilts.
Blessings,
Darlene
No comments:
Post a Comment