Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow...

Took the day off from work today. I had to get to the quilt shop before the big snow storm.

I just love my LQS - they see me coming and smile. Talk to me when I walk in the door and are wonderful with helping me when I am looking for something that I have pictured in my mind.

Last year all I did was shovel the snow during our big blizzards - this year I'm just going to sew and wait till the snow melts :-)

It was a little iffy for awhile there. I thought for sure the snow was going to pass us by... but we did get snow - about 5 inches out there so far - and the winds are howling. So happy I was tucked safely inside with my quilt along project. I am so happy with how my quilt is turning out so far. Deadline to post the completed quilt top is Feb 1st.

Blessings,
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment